saito twin FA 60T with topflite cup and more

Post your stuff you want to sell or trade

saito twin FA 60T with topflite cup and more

Postby barnesbyron75 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:11 am

Hi there, I'm new to the forum but thought I would offer this to the local guys before putting it on ebay.

I have a few things I would like get rid of as I am cleaning out the basement.

I have a nice older topflite? cub with a saito FA 60T 4 stroke twin...runs and flys great...missing the cowling but otherwise in good shape.

Also while digging I found two kits I would like to sell.

First is a Great planes Super Sportster 90/120...all there some damage to the box...contents are fine.

Second is a Carl goldberg super chipmunk....all there box is good....all contents and parts are good.

I also have a great planes ultra sport 40 that is built but needs to be completed...all parts there.

Oh yeah - also have an old Hirobo shuttle ZX helicopter with an enya 35 in it that runs fine.

...and some odds and ends- old pneumatic retracts that might be bent a little but fixable- old como engine (became super tigre) .75?? that needs a carb.

If anyone is interested in one or all of the stuff I'm happy to hear from you - make me an offer. (707) 980-4818 or reply to the post.

Thanks!
barnesbyron75

Re: saito twin FA 60T with topflite cup and more

Postby barnesbyron75 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 am

should have mentioned...if someone would take it all off my hands I'd let them have it all for 350. (the cub engine has to be worth close to that?)
barnesbyron75

Return to For Sale or Trade